On behalf of a private client Peacock and Smith has obtained outline permission for the development of 2no. dwellings in the curtilage of Church View/Church View Cottage, Ulleskelf, Selby. Church View/Church View Cottage are Grade 2 Listed Buildings, and so the application scheme required careful consideration of the potential impact on these designated heritage assets. Mark Eagland and Sarah Myers acted as agent and project managers of the application.
We are pleased to confirm that this week North Kesteven District Council’s Planning Committee resolved to approve the S106 package for a sustainable urban extension application to Sleaford, Lincolnshire prepared by Peacock and Smith with masterplanning input provided by DLA Architects’ Leeds office.
The outline application, which relates to 70 hectares of greenfield land to the west of Sleaford, proposes the following:
- 1,400 dwellings (incorporating a care home/retirement units).
- Two form entry primary school.
- Secondary education facility.
- 3 hectares of employment land (Class B1 light industrial and offices).
- Local centre incorporating a community centre, 1,190 sq.m of A1 retail floorspace with offices, a public house and family restaurant, 40 bedroom hotel and health centre.
- New roundabout access from A15 and secondary access arrangements.
- Outdoor sports facilities, public open space and sustainable drainage features
Peacock and Smith has project managed the Sleaford West application on behalf of a consortium of landowners, and also co-ordinated the Environmental Impact Assessment. If you require any details about the scheme please contact Mark Eagland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10 November 2017