Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire
Working with Bowman Riley Architects, Peacock + Smith advised leading soft drinks manufacturer, Cawingredients on a number of major developments at the Company’s factory at Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire. Peacock + Smith has acted as planning agent for the following projects:
• New access, cold store and car park;
• Automated warehouse and mixing hall of 10,890 sq m;
• Various extensions to existing factory and associated works of 2,998 sq m;
• Warehouses of 4,896 sq.m and 3,757 sq m;
• Factory extension of 8,744 sq m.
• Peacock + Smith is also currently advising on a further warehouse phase of development of 9,263 sq m.
A key challenge faced with each phase of the work for Cawingredients has been the landscape and visual impact given the large scale of the buildings involved. This has involved close liaison with a landscape architect (TEL Landscape) and careful consideration of design, massing and landscaping. Peacock + Smith has also arranged public consultation with the local community.
|Location||Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire|
|Size||30,000 sq m factory / warehouse|
|Date||2015 - 2018|